You are thinking about placing an order, but would like to have more information about Shipping? You
have come to the right place! Here are a few things that we would like you to know regarding our
- We ship from our warehouse in San Jose, California, to US and to Canada only. Sorry International Gals! We hope to be available to you soon and we still love you. ❤
- All items may take between 1-36 days to ship depending on availability. You can check the item’s description for a more accurate due to ship date for a specific item, but keep in mind that this does NOT include the shipping time.
- The shipping methods, times and rates vary depending on your location. Please click on your location or type of address below for more information on this!
Shipping Methods, Times and Rates
- Continental US
- US Territories
A couple of things we would like our Canadian customers to keep in mind are:
- All our prices are in USD. Your bank will apply any conversion rates after you place your order, and if you are refunded for any reason they will apply the conversion rates again. Your financial institution may charge a fee for this.
- Canadian customers are responsible for any and all customs and duties fees that may be applied at the border. We do not control these fees and please keep in mind that it might take an additional week for your order to go through customs.
- We offer a full refund on the item price only. That means that if our Canadian customers decide to return a dress, they will not be refunded any customs or duty fees in addition to the shipping fees.
- If you are near the border, you may want to consider a service where you can have your package shipped to a US address, then they notify you to come pick it up. Two companies that offer these services and some customers let us know about are:
- CBI in Niagra Falls, NY
- 5D packaging in Blaine, WA
Your security is super important to us! For this reason, we have implemented a cool verification system
in an effort to protect our customers against any suspicious or fraudulent charges. If your order
triggers a review, we may require additional information in order to approve and proceed with your
order. You will be immediately contacted by our customer service team in regards to this matter, and we
ask that you contact us back as soon as possible to confirm your order. Any order held for verification
purposes may be delayed until we receive the needed information to confirm your order. Customers will be
responsible for any delay in shipping due to this verification process.
After your order is shipped out
If at any time you would like an update on your order, you can check your order status on the Order
History page under your account. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email
with a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages.
After your order has been shipped and it’s out of our hands, we cannot change the delivery address nor delivery options for you.
In the eventuality you want to change your delivery address after your order is shipped, we suggest signing up for
FedEx Delivery Manager
or USPS Package Intercept to get in touch with your courier.
Additionally, we know Mother Nature can be crazy sometimes! So please keep in mind we are not responsible for any weather-related
delays and strongly suggest to keep an eye on your package after it’s shipped out using your tracking number.
If you have any questions regarding your order, our amazing customer service team is always here to help you! Visit our
to get in touch with us!